As each month passes I still find myself in a little bit of shock that I am a Mom. Me, a Mom! I can’t believe I have a 15 month old little stinker running around! So, I feel like not a ton has changed over the past month…but at the same time SO much has changed! She just seems so much older…so much bigger, taller…so much more independent. Isn’t it crazy that someone so small can have their own little personality?! And how can someone so little be so witty…we have come to realize that she knows what she is doing, she calculates out each and every move that she makes…well, sometimes. She absolutely amazes me each and every day.
15 MONTH HIGHLIGHTS:
– Favorite foods: cheese or “eezzzzz”, spaghetti, peas, corn, PB&J, fresh zucchini – she won’t eat the leftovers!
– She finally started saying “mama”…now if only she would say it when she’s not crying or fussing!
– She loves watching airplanes flying up in the sky, LOVES to point and say “ohhhh!”…but she HATES flying in them!
– She loves animals…squeels with delight at dogs, cats and birds. She stares up at the sky forever looking for birds.
– Loves hide and seek…mainly she seeks, loves for Daddy to chase her around the house and throw balls with her, and definitely prefers to be outside (even if it is freezing cold!).
– Little stinker dropped from 2 naps to 1, though she hasn’t quite figured out when and for how long she wants to take that 1 nap…it’s an exhausting work in progress.
– Oh oh oh…and what could be more fun than having 6 teeth come in all at once?! =( Poor PJ…she isn’t too happy about that.
We had a fun afternoon at Lake Sammamish State Park