- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
I am 8 months old!
Little Big ole me is 8 months old! So…more about me:
1. I like to be naked! These chubby thighs don’t like to be stuffed into pants. I have to let my big belly breathe! Speaking of…
2. Payton calls me “little chubber” still! Doesn’t she know that hurts my feelings??! She wakes me up in the morning saying “Oh hi! Good morning little chubber!”. Oh, just wait until I can talk back! For now I just rip out fistfuls of her hair.
3. My top 2 teeth are starting to push at the gum and it is ruining my perfect sleeping schedule. Shorter naps and a late night here or there. I seem to be eating just fine, so are teeth really necessary?!
4. Yes, I eat just fine. I am getting really efficient at shoveling food into my mouth! My favorites: sweet potato, butternut squash, banana, and my favorite oatmeal is a mix of spinach, blueberries, and banana.
5. I have perfected the art of pulling up onto anything and everything…I’m even cruising around now. Learning how to walk is hard work!
6. I can almost clap! So what if I do it with 2 closed fists?! I love to tap and try to clap to music…
7. Oh…I love music! All sorts of music! Especially one of Payton’s jammin toys. It plays songs when you push a button…so I push it over and over and over again. And over again. It goes a little something like “ba ba ba billy beats! Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba. Billy beats!…”. Mom and Dad love it! Right?!
8. I also gotta rock out to my “Billy Beats” by shaking my booty and dancing! Payton’s teaching me all the latest dance moves!
I can’t believe out little Payton-pie turned 3 over the weekend. She is in fact no longer little. A toddler no more. She is now a little lady…a little bitty lady. She had a busy weekend…birthday celebration at preschool, 2 friends birthday parties, and her own birthday party. Needless to say, come Monday, she was a cranky little bitty lady. She was exhausted. We still love her though…cranky and all. =)
Thank you to all the friends and family who came out to celebrate Payton turning 3!!
Sob sob sob…she is no longer 2…sob sob…my little 3-year-old:
Hapy 3rd Birthday to my little sweetie-pie!! This video was a labor of love. I did start it a month and a half late…but we almost have a full years worth of days in the video. 1 second a day…for a year. I can already tell I am going to love having this to look back on…love having all of these memories to hold on to. I hope you love it as much as we do…
We look forward to the Issaquah Salmon Days festival every year! It is usually gorgeous weather, yummy food, fun parade, lots of live music, tons of booths to visit, and a huge play area for the kiddos. Tons of fun! Little Missy wasn’t feeling it so much this year…she loved the parade, but other than that didn’t want to do much of anything else.
Some pics of my loves from the parade. You can get the exact feeling of the mood she was in the rest of the time from the Fire Truck picture…
Every single day after preschool we walk in the front door, Payton immediately takes her shoes off, takes her backpack off…
“Mama, can I have the rest of my lunch from school please?”
“Sure love…her you go…”
“Thanks Mama” …then she picks up a puzzle box from the bookcase with one hand, lunchbox in the other hand… “Ok Mama, I going into my play room to eat my lunch and do a puzzle, I’ll see you in a little bit.”
And off she goes to do the puzzle all by herself…sigh…because she can and doesn’t need Mama’s help anymore…double sigh. From toddler to little girl in the blink of an eye.
I am 7 months old!
1. I crawl! I crawl all over the place. Sometimes on my hands and knees, sometimes army style. I do whatever it takes to get Payton’s toys. Once she sees me make a move she snatches them up quick, so I have to be quicker!
2. I eat. Lots! Even if I don’t like a certain food…I eat it anyways! They call me a bottomless pit. My favorites: zucchini, butternut squash, chunks of sweet potato, chunks of banana/mandarin oranges/peaches, applesauce-broccoli, and peas. On top of that I still nurse 5 times a day…hehe…I make it super hard on Mama, she basically has to wrestle me down the whole time!
3. I sound like a pterodactyl. I like to yell and screech. Payton hates it! Yesterday while she was painting I crawled under her art easel and started talking to her, she told me “Miles you have to be quiet! You be quiet while I do my paintings!”. She talks to much that sometimes I have to talk a bit louder to get some attention!
4. I have 2 little teeth coming in! My 2 little front bottom teeth. Sometimes I am a bit fussy and need to be held, but for the most part I am quite a little trooper! …and yes, I like to toot my own horn. =) Toot toot!
5. I LOVE my family, it upsets me so much when they leave me. I feel supported with Mommy and when she hands me to someone else, I get scared and sad. Daddy, he is my guy, he always brings a smile to my face! I get so excited when he gets home from work! And big sister Payton…if there is one person who can make me laugh…it is definitely her. She is silly and goofy, I love being around her.
6. I take 2 solid naps…only because Mom makes me. I am a sleeper…like Mommy. Still sleeping through the night! Toot toot!
7. Some of my favorites: I love reading books, I love dumping out whatever it is Mama just picked up, I love to eat Payton’s puzzle pieces, I love to eat Payton’s dolls, basically if it’s Payton’s…I love to eat it. I love musical instruments and I love to chase balls around!
…What can I say…I am pretty awesome! =)