Hapy 3rd Birthday to my little sweetie-pie!! This video was a labor of love. I did start it a month and a half late…but we almost have a full years worth of days in the video. 1 second a day…for a year. I can already tell I am going to love having this to look back on…love having all of these memories to hold on to. I hope you love it as much as we do…
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged 2 years old, after school, Family, favorite things, Kids, Life, little girl, little moments, motherhood, payton, puzzle, toddler
I am 7 months old!
1. I crawl! I crawl all over the place. Sometimes on my hands and knees, sometimes army style. I do whatever it takes to get Payton’s toys. Once she sees me make a move she snatches them up quick, so I have to be quicker!
2. I eat. Lots! Even if I don’t like a certain food…I eat it anyways! They call me a bottomless pit. My favorites: zucchini, butternut squash, chunks of sweet potato, chunks of banana/mandarin oranges/peaches, applesauce-broccoli, and peas. On top of that I still nurse 5 times a day…hehe…I make it super hard on Mama, she basically has to wrestle me down the whole time!
3. I sound like a pterodactyl. I like to yell and screech. Payton hates it! Yesterday while she was painting I crawled under her art easel and started talking to her, she told me “Miles you have to be quiet! You be quiet while I do my paintings!”. She talks to much that sometimes I have to talk a bit louder to get some attention!
4. I have 2 little teeth coming in! My 2 little front bottom teeth. Sometimes I am a bit fussy and need to be held, but for the most part I am quite a little trooper! …and yes, I like to toot my own horn. =) Toot toot!
5. I LOVE my family, it upsets me so much when they leave me. I feel supported with Mommy and when she hands me to someone else, I get scared and sad. Daddy, he is my guy, he always brings a smile to my face! I get so excited when he gets home from work! And big sister Payton…if there is one person who can make me laugh…it is definitely her. She is silly and goofy, I love being around her.
6. I take 2 solid naps…only because Mom makes me. I am a sleeper…like Mommy. Still sleeping through the night! Toot toot!
7. Some of my favorites: I love reading books, I love dumping out whatever it is Mama just picked up, I love to eat Payton’s puzzle pieces, I love to eat Payton’s dolls, basically if it’s Payton’s…I love to eat it. I love musical instruments and I love to chase balls around!
…What can I say…I am pretty awesome! =)
If you don’t feed me now…I swear, so help me…
Oh Mama…got ya…I was just kidding!
Posted in school!
Tagged 2 years old, 6 months old, Faith United, Family, favorite things, first day of music, first day of school, ITBS, Kids, Life, little moments, miles, Monkey Class, motherhood, music class, payton, preschool, toddler